In 2011, Accordia Realty Ventures formed Accordia Realty Management Services (ARMS). ARMS brings the Property Management of Accordia’s portfolio in-house as well as answering a demand from third party clients who were seeking to hire an Asset Management / Property Management firm with a true owner’s perspective.
Accordia understands the importance of effective Asset/Property Management. As owners, we take a proactive approach to managing the properties in our portfolio. With the creation of a comprehensive business plan for each property, we combine physical property management, superior customer service to our tenants, environmentally friendly operations and financial management with an eye towards maximizing the value of the assets under our control.
We take this same “owner’s view” towards the selective third party assignments we accept from corporations, lenders and institutional owners.
Services we offer include:
- Creation of a comprehensive annual Business Plan
- Oversight and negotiation of Tenant Leasing
- Coordination of tenant move in process including
- Daily maintenance of the facility
- Bidding of service contracts and contract administration
- Recommendation of capital improvements including bidding and oversight of work
- Monthly financial reporting
- Budget preparation
- Rent collection
- Lease Management
- Accounts payable and receivable management